join our team of dog walkers and pet sitters.
RECRUITMENT ONLY OPEN TO THE WAKERLEY, WYNNUM AND MANLY AREAS IN BRISBANE
As a Spot the Dog Walker team member,
You’ll get to:
- Spend lots of time with all breeds of dogs;
- Keep fit and healthy while enjoying the beautiful outdoors;
- Earn some extra cash while doing something you love;
- Work independently without the pressures of being a business owner;
- Support your local community and the RSPCA!
Ideal candidate qualities include:
- Mature, friendly, caring, trustworthy, reliable and self-motivated;
- Passionate and experienced with dogs (big and small);
- Licensed to drive with own vehicle;
- Flexible with time and can offer hours during the business working week;
- Can access the Internet and a mobile phone.
If you’re feeling unsure, don’t be! Many of our current dog walkers and pet sitters are mature people and retirees who’ve had professional careers and have now made the choice to do something a little more personally fulfilling. For many, it is about doing something they actually enjoy, starting a hobby or giving back to the local community.
Please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and complete our questionnaire to apply to become a Spot the Dog Walker.